Christmas is the most beautiful time of the year! Make sure you give it the credit it deserves with the following perfect Christmas captions for your Instagram photos. Whether your photo is about a well-dressed snowman, mistletoe, and eggnog, or you and your entire festive family, you’ll want a meaningful Christmas caption to match. Captions can be funny, sweet, and anything in between, and we’ve listed here the best of the best for you.
Christmas Captions For Instagram Photos
The following Christmas captions are perfect for any Christmas Instagram you’ll publish.
Winter Captions For Instagram
- Have yourself a Merry little Christmas 🎄
- Make it a December to Remember.
- The Best Way to Spread Christmas Cheer is to Sing Loud for All to Hear.
- Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way!
- Ho, ho, ho, Merry Christmas.
- Keep Calm and Have a Merry Christmas.
- Winter is Coming.⛄
- It’s feeling a lot like Christmas.🎄
- All is calm, all is bright.
- Christmas will always be as long as we stand heart to heart and hand in hand.
- A silent night, a star above, a blessed gift of hope and love. A blessed Christmas to you!
- Christmas is a day of meaning and traditions, a special day spent in the warm circle of family and friends. 🎅🎄🎁⛄
Funny Christmas Instagram Captions
- I’m dreaming of a white Christmas, but if the white runs out, I’ll drink the red.
- I Hope Rudolph Eats the Naughty List.
- Merry Elfin Christmas.
- Dear Santa, is it too late now to say sorry? 🎅
- Being related to me is really the only gift you need. Just saying. 🎁
- Dear Santa, I’ve been good all year. Most of the time. Once in a while. Nevermind, I’ll buy my own stuff.
- Permanently on the naughty list and loving every minute of it.
- When someone asks ‘where is your Christmas spirit?’ is it wrong to point to the liquor cabinet.
- You rock my Christmas socks.
- What did one ornament say to another? ‘I like hanging with you.’ 🎄
- Single bells, single bells, single all the way.
- But first, let me take an elfie.
- Dear Santa… I can explain. 🎅
- Happy holla days.
- The elf did it.
- Dear Santa, define ‘nice.’🎅
- What do you call an elf who sings? A Wrapper.
- I’ll be ho-ho-home for Christmas.
- My husband’s idea of getting the Christmas spirit is to become Scrooge. 🎅🎄🎁⛄
- I haven’t taken my Christmas lights down. They look so nice on the pumpkin.
- What do you get when you cross a snowman and a vampire? Frostbite!
- Puts a selfie on top of the Christmas tree because I’m a star 🌟🎄
Clever Christmas Captions
The following Christmas captions are as merry as they are clever and perfect for your Instagram photos.
- I’m only a morning person on December 25th.
- Christmas tree o’ Christmas tree, your ornaments are history. 🎄
- It’s beginning to cost a lot like Christmas.
- Sweet but twisted. Does that Make me a Candy Cane?
- Merry Christmas You Cotton Headed Ninnymuggins. ⛄
- Being good for goodness’ sake was not enough motivation.
- All the jingle ladies.
- Oh deer.
- Believe in your elf.
- Meet me under the mistletoe. 🎄
- There’ll be parties for hosting, cocktails for toasting, and caroling sung way off key.
- Christmas is a baby shower that went totally overboard.
- Nothing’s as mean as giving a little child something useful for Christmas.
- What I like about Christmas is that you can make people forget the past with the present. ⛄
- I love Christmas. I receive a lot of wonderful presents I can’t wait to exchange. 🎁
- Three phrases that sum up Christmas are: Peace on Earth, Goodwill to Men, and Batteries not Included.
- There are three stages of man: he believes in Santa Claus; he does not believe in Santa Claus; he is Santa Claus. 🎅
Cute Christmas Captions
The following captions are as sweet as your Christmas cake. They’re perfect for photos with family, friends, or for when you’re truly feeling the Christmas spirit.
- May this Holiday Season sparkle and shine and may all your wishes and dreams come true, Merry Christmas.
- Merry everything and happy always.
- Fairy Lights on Winter Nights.
- It is the Season to Sparkle.
- Christmas Magic is in the air. 🎄
- Kindness is Free, Sprinkle that Stuff Everywhere.
- If Kisses were Snowflakes, I’d Send You a Blizzard.
- Maybe Christmas doesn’t come from a store; perhaps it means a bit more.
- Seeing is believing, but sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can’t see.
- Friends like you make the season bright, Merry Christmas.
- Christmas is not as many opening presents as it is opening our hearts.
- Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly Merry Christmas. 🎅🎁
- May your days be merry and bright.
- Hurry down the chimney tonight.
- All roads lead home for the holidays.
- My favorite color is Christmas lights. 🎄
- Holiday wishes made with gingerbread hugs and peppermint kisses.
- Christmas is the day that holds all time together.