February has officially arrived and we are ready to celebrate all things love. There are tons of different ways to enjoy the most romantic day of the year. However, there is always one commonality found in most plans for Valentine’s Day: they are public. No matter you cook a delicious dinner for your loved ones, enjoy a cozy night with a list of romantic movies, or plan to boycott the day entirely, one thing is certain that you are going to take photos and post them on Instagram to keep these sweet memories. Then, the meaningful Instagram captions are one of the most essential things for this Valentine’s Day. Don’t worry, we’re here to help you with what to write under your gorgeous photos for this Valentine!
So, you don’t need to sit on your phone for 30 mins on this V-Day, write, delete, and then type another caption that you think is cute or original. All you have to do now is keep reading this guide and select one of these amazing Instagram captions for Valentine’s Day, copy and paste it. Tadaa! You complete your post with an incredible photo and fun sentences to keep your love!
No matter what your Instagram aesthetic is, there are a series of captions from romantic, funny, to the most iconic song lyrics and movie quotes that you can choose from. Time to get your love on!
Romantic Instagram Captions for Valentine’s Day
- I will always love you.
- The best moment of my life was when I met you.
- All you need is love — all I need is yours.
- One day someone walks into your life, and it’s hard to imagine what life was like before them.
- I have heart eyes for only you
- You may hold my hand for a while, but you hold my heart forever.
- Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite.
- The best things in life are better with you.
Funny Valentine’s Day Captions
- I love you more than Kanye loves Kanye.
- I like you even more than KFC.
- If I had feelings I’d have them for you.
- I’d give up carbs for you.
- You’re so lucky to have me.
- Found the person who annoys me the least and called it love.
- So glad that I went from your snack to your meal.
- I’d press pause on my favorite song for you.
- Every pizza me loves every pizza you.
Single Life Captions
- Sorry, I’m in a relationship with food.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to me, my cat, and my glass of champagne.
- Spending Valentine’s Day with my loved person: myself.
- Just here for the wine.
- All of me … loves all of me.
- I followed my heart, and it led me to the fridge.
- Cinderella never asked for a prince. She asked for a night off and a beautiful dress.
- Love the wine you’re with.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to me. I love you.
Pet Valentine’s Day Captions
- It’s such a treat to spend Valentine’s Day with my cat.
- My Valentine deserves all the Milk-Bones.
- Caution: This Insta post may be too cute to handle.
- Sorry, my Valentine is paws above the rest
- The more I know about people, the more I love my cat.
- You’re doggone cute.
- All you need is a dog.
- I asked Cupid to fetch me a Valentine, and here you are.
- It’s a treat to spend Valentine’s Day with you.
Religious Valentine’s Day Captions
- Angel gave me you.
- Love is patient, love is kind, it isn’t jealous, it doesn’t brag.
- Above all, show sincere love to each other, because love brings about the forgiveness of many sins.
- You’re my greatest blessing.
- I belong to my lover and he belongs to me — the one grazing among the lilies.
- Faith makes all things possible. Love makes all things easy.
- I’ll spend the rest of my life thanking God for you.
- Love has a quality that becomes stronger as time passes.
- When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better, too.
Captions Inspired by Movies
- “If you’re a bird, I’m a bird.” — The Notebook
- “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” — When Harry Met Sally
- “I wish I knew how to quit you.” — Brokeback Mountain
- “To me, you are perfect.” — Love Actually
- “Love is too weak a word for what I feel — I lurve you.” — Annie Hall
- “True love is your soul’s recognition of its counterpoint in another.” — Wedding Crashers
- “It was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were supposed to be together, and I knew it. I knew it the first time I touched her. It was like coming home, only to no home I’d ever known.” — Sleepless in Seattle
- “You complete me.” — Jerry McGuire
- “Here’s looking at you, kid.” — Casablanca
- “You are my greatest adventure.” — The Incredibles
- “Some people are worth melting for.” — Frozen
- “I’m always happy to be the Pam to your Jim.” — The Office
- “The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return.” — Moulin Rouge
- “You’re my lobster.” — Friends
- “I love you and I like you.” — Parks and Recreation
- “Three words, eight letters. Say it and I’m yours.” — Gossip Girl
- “I’m looking at you and my heart loves the view.” — High School Musical 3
Captions Inspired by Songs
- “I will always love you” — Whitney Houston, “Heart Will Go On”
- “All of me loves all of you” — John Legend, “All of Me”
- “I’m lucky I’m in love with my best friend” — Jason Mraz, “Lucky”
- “Some things are meant to be” — Elvis Presley, “I Can’t Help Falling in Love With You”
- “You already know that you’re my weakness” — Dan + Shay, “Speechless”
- “And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while, ’cause you’re amazing, just the way you are.” — Bruno Mars, “Just The Way You Are”
- “Remember those walls I built? Well, baby, they’re tumbling down, and they didn’t even put up a fight, they didn’t even make a sound.” — Beyoncé, “Halo”
- “It’s a love story, baby just say yes.” — Taylor Swift, “Love Story”
- “It’s not always easy, and sometimes life can be deceiving, I’ll tell you one thing, it’s always better when we’re together.” — Jack Johnson, “Better Together”