Do you love Instagram? If you do, then you’re going to love the new Instagram features that Instagram just released recently. This post is going to tell you about all the new features so that you can start using them right away! Whether you’re looking for a new way to make your posts stand out or just want to know what’s been changed, read on for all the details. There’s no excuse not to have an amazing Instagram profile with these new features!
Latest Instagram Features That You Should Know in May
Features #1: Instagram Stories Scheduled Sticker
This new feature allows you to schedule when your story will be on air. Simply add the sticker to your story, set the time and date, and your story will be posted at that time! This is great for planning ahead and making sure your stories are always on point.
How To Use The New Instagram Features
Simply update your app to the latest version to use the new features. Once you’ve done that, you’ll be able to start using all the new features right away! If you’re not sure how to use a certain feature, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
Follow Steps To Schedule an Event on Instagram:
- Go to the home screen, click on the “+” button, and then select “Post”.
- Create a New post and go to “Add Reminder.”
- Create “Reminder name” and schedule time by selecting “Start time”. (You can choose between one hour from the current time and 3 months from the current date).
- Click on the “Done” button, and your event will be on air at the scheduled time!
This is a great way to make sure your stories are always on point! If you’re not sure how to use a certain feature, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
Features #2: How to Add a Reminder to an Instagram Feed Post?
The process of adding a reminder to your feed post is similar to tagging another user or product on Instagram.
Follow These Simple Steps:
- Start by creating a new post or go to the “Home” screen and click on the “+” sign.
- Go to the New Post page and choose Add Reminder.
- Add all event relevant information like Title of event, Description, Location, Date & time. Then Click on the Hit button.
- Now, the event will be on air on your feed at the scheduled time!
Update #3: Converting Instagram Stories Highlights to an Instagram Reel
Instagram Stories Highlights are a great way to showcase your best content and keep it front and center for your followers. But what if you want to turn one of your Highlights into an Instagram Reel? Thankfully, it’s easy to do! Here’s how:
- Highlight the Instagram Stories you want to convert into Reel and tap into it.
- Go to the menu icon (three-dot) and click on “Convert to Reel.”
- Add music from the suggestions, or you can add music from the gallery.
- Edit your Reel to make it more engaging! You can easily edit your Reel by reordering the stories, changing each clip’s duration, and adding new video clips. You’ll even be able to remove any unwanted footage from within!
- Once you’ll be done, hit the “Done” button.
- Give your Reel a professional finish by adding effects and text. You can also use the draw tool to make customizations on request!
- Don’t forget to add captions and hashtags. Also, upload a high-quality cover photo and then publish the post.
That’s all for the new Instagram features in May! We hope you enjoy using them and that they help you take your posts to the next level. As always, if you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us on social media or leave a comment below. We’re always happy to help!