The Instagram bio link is one of the features that gives a headache to the marketers and creators.
You get just one link on your Instagram bio.
In the past, in case you needed to change it, then you had to keep swapping links every time you start a new marketing campaign. However, you don’t have to do that anymore. You should use that one link for so much more.
Using link in bio tools can help you optimize that one link. These tools might help you improve your Instagram marketing strategy. They will even allow you to measure clicks, drive traffic to your website, and drive sales. Link in bio tools also help you promote more than one link.
In this post, we delve into nine of the most effective tools you can use to add maximize the link in your Instagram bio. However first, let’s talk about why your business must optimize your bio link.
The one link in bio rule on Instagram limits you as a marketer from adding multiple links in bio or adding individual posts links. You have to manually swap the bio link every time you want to promote a new blog post, marketing campaign, or product. It’s one of the reasons why most creators and marketers ask followers to “check out the link in bio.”
However you don’t have to worry about that anymore by using link in bio Instagram tools. These tools allow you to link to more content and pages. Each one works in a different way.
To help you choose the suitable one for you, consider the following:
- What kind of campaigns will you be running? Are you promoting products, links to your website content, a marketing campaign, or a landing page?
- If you want to promote the products, how long will the promotions run? What sort of promotional content will you publish? How many products do you need to promote?
- Are the hyperlinks meant to increase engagement or site visits to your website?
- What’s your budget?
These questions will allow you to choose the best tool for your business. The next are a number of the best link in bio tools to select from:
Best Link in Bio Instagram Tools
Here are a number of the best link in bio tools for Instagram you could try.
Feedlink by EmbedSocial is a web and mobile-optimized landing page that assembles a clickable Instagram feed in a single place. This tool allows you to tag each photo in the feed with a unique link in order to maximize the potential of your Instagram account as a gross sales and distribution channel.
Here’s what you get with Feed Link:
- A mobile-optimized landing page that works like a charm on all devices
- Instagram bio link page that loads fast because it’s AMP version
- A shoppable landing page that navigates followers to product pages the place they can buy the product
- A reusable link that can be applied in different social media networks
- Option to transform the feed page without changing the link in bio all over again
- Use Instagram profile to boost traffic, conversions, and revenue for your account
Feed Link is a free feature that comes as a part of the EmbedAlbum platform. It’s forever free when utilizing photographs from one supply. Pricing plans vary from $19 to $99 monthly relying on the variety of sources and extra options.
Linktree allows you to optimize your landing pages using links to websites you want your audience to visit. These could be any social websites, blog, your online store, and others.
The tool also helps you share the link on other social sites, including Facebook and Twitch.
You have to pay $6 a month for the premium version and allows you to use your logo instead of Linktree’s. With the premium plan, you can:
- Add unlimited links
- Get a breakdown of your link traffic
- Customize colors, fonts, and button styles
- Store your signups directly to Mailchimp or Google Sheets
- Retarget visitors on Facebook and Instagram using the Facebook Pixel
- Link easily to all of your websites and other social media platforms using icons
- Time links to go live with scheduled posts
- Access priority support
Shorby helps you add multiple links that send your followers to your website, blog, social networks, online store, affiliate links, and more. It lets you:
- Customise your page by adding videos, backgrounds, animated avatars, and icons
- Add rich links, text blocks, GIFs, and catchy headlines.
- Swap, add or change links as often as you want
- Access analytics to help you track your traffic
- Cross-link to other social profiles, thus improving engagement across channels
- Retarget audiences on third-party websites like Clickbank or Amazon. The app helps you retarget those who click on the custom links with ads to increase sales.
Shorby gives customers a 5-day free trial with no credit card needed. Pricing plans range from $9 to $99 monthly, depending on the features you want.