Learn the way to go live on TikTok and promote your live stream, and find out about popular TikTok live mistakes you need to avoid.
When should you go live on TikTok?
The TikTok live stream function isn’t routinely available to all accounts. TikTok customers should be at least 16 years old to have this characteristic enabled.
TikTok additionally has limited the Live function to accounts with 1,000 followers. However, that being mentioned… we’ve heard rumors of a few workarounds for accounts with fewer followers. We tried it ourselves and it didn’t work, however, perhaps you’ll have better luck? Extra on that below!
Learn how to go live on TikTok
Right here’s the way to go live on TikTok in case you have access to the platform’s live streaming capabilities.
- Faucet the Create icon on the home screen (that’s the plus sign on the underside of the screen).
- Swipe to Live.
- Decide a picture and write a title to your stream.
- Prepared to begin? Faucet the GO LIVE button and your broadcast will start. Followers will obtain a notification that you’re streaming.
- As you’re streaming, you’ll be able to faucet the three dots to flip the camera, add effects, add moderators or filter comments. You can even add a co-host to share a split-screen live broadcast with a buddy, visitor, or collaborator.
- If you’re able to wrap up, faucet the X within the top-left corner to finish your TikTok live stream.
Learn how to schedule a TikTok live event
Let your followers know you’ve obtained an upcoming live stream with TikTok’s events characteristic.
- Faucet the calendar icon within the high proper corner of your TikTok profile.
- Create an event with a reputation, begin time and date, description, and period.
- When your event is prepared, you may share the link through in-app messaging or link it in a video.
- You may record a promo video by tapping + beneath Related videos on your events page. Record your video, add an events link, hit Done, after which Post.
Once you’re recording a Live, on the backside of the screen, choose Add co-host or Add visitors.