Undeniably, Instagram is a powerful marketing tool, however, with more than 25 million businesses on this platform currently, it’s critical you take the time to make a thoughtful and well-designed Instagram post template to stand out.
You will need to apply a strategic design plan to your Instagram business to gain a loyal following and find success on the app, long-term.
Nonetheless, making a clean and cohesive Instagram feed takes design skills you may feel you lack. What’s more, Instagram’s algorithm supports brands that post at least once a day — that time commitment can be adding to your stress.
If that is the case, you are in luck — there are methods you could make a pre-made Instagram post template so you have got a stash ready-to-go. Besides, by ensuring you utilize the same templates for different posts, you will have a simpler time making a cohesive and aesthetically-pleasing feed.
Here are some different options to make and save Instagram post templates, so you could have gorgeous posts on-hand whenever you are ready to update.
1. On the left side, you will find an array of template options — some cost money, while others are free. Select one.
2. After you select a template, click on the text box to write something. There are colors on the top if you wish to alternate your text color — you could also change font, size, and spacing.
3. Once you are completed with your text, click on the background of your picture (outside the text box). It will permit you to filter your background, adjust the brightness and contrast of the picture, and more.
4. Once you are glad about your template, open up the Canva app on your phone. Click on your Instagram post design.
5. Click on “Share” on the top right.
6. Now, you could publish straight to Instagram by clicking “Import with Instagram”. When you are not ready to publish it, you could also “Save Image” and it’ll appear in your camera roll for later.
7. In case you’re immediately publishing to Instagram, select whether you wish to add to your “Story” or “Feed”.
8. Edit the Instagram post like you would any other post — a caption, add tags, location, and so on. Once you are ready, click on “Share” on the top right.
Keep in mind, your template is automatically saved to your Canva account. You could access it later, on both app and desktop versions of Canva, and edit it with new text to post the same design again.
Alternatively, you may consider making some posts now, and then saving them to your camera roll to publish them later.
Besides Canva, there are a few other design tools that provide free pre-made Instagram templates. Particularly, here are three editors you might consider:
When you are excited about making a template for quote posts, it is easy to do — actually, we have already curated a list of 9 tools to help you create quotes for Instagram.
For our purposes, we will try just one — ReciteThis.
To make a quote template for Instagram, go to ReciteThis, then follow these three simple steps:
1. Enter your quote in the text box.
2. Below, click on the left or right arrows to peruse templates and select one you want. Once you have chosen a template and written your text, click on the “Create” button in the text box.
3. Click on “Download Image” to publish to Instagram’s desktop version, or email it to yourself to post on your phone.
3. Creative Market
When you are willing to shell out the money, you may think about buying one of Creative Market’s Instagram Template bundles.
For example, you can buy this 1053 Quotes social media pack.
Alternatively, you could buy a bundle with Instagram Story content such as this Animated Stories bundle.
Lastly, you may consider buying a bundle to help you make a cohesive theme for your Instagram feed, such as this The Grid template.
And that’s all! You are all set to make and save a pre-made Instagram post template, so you could concentrate on attracting a loyal following without tediously designing a post from scratch every day.