Right here’s a collection of free Instagram Story templates to take your content material to the next level (and save time doing it!). Created by the team at Adobe Spark, a free graphic design app, those Instagram story templates are simple to customize to fit your brand’s unique look.
In this post, we will also show you the way to make your own templates for Instagram Stories. However, before we get to these instructions and the templates, you will need to know:
How to use the Instagram Story templates
- Make a free Adobe Spark account and log in.
- Click on Use this template below any of the templates under.
- The link will take you to Adobe Spark to edit the template.
- Change the background picture, fonts, colors, and so on. To remove the Adobe Spark logo, simply choose it and click on Remove.
- Download the template and add it to your Instagram Story.
12 free and customizable Instagram Story templates
News, announcements, and events
Designs for product launches, event promotions, and industry news. The “swipe up to see” call-to-action on the first graphic is especially useful in case you have a landing page or article to append to your Story.
1. New flavors
2. Paper folding workshop
We share lots of content material on Instagram Stories. And one of the most popular content kinds with our followers is the always-dependable listicle.
3. Women who’re breaking barriers
4. Hap-pea recipes
5. Methods to add cranberries
Particular offers and promotions
Like the first set of templates on this list, those designs are additionally nice for promoting events.
6. National picnic day sale
7. Summertime sale
Quotes and inspiration
“There are few kinds of content which are more shareable and promote as much engagement as a wise and relevant quote.”
-The Hootsuite team
8. The destination
9. Make life your runway
10. Light to shine
Blog publish promotion
Pro tip: add a “swipe to read the article” call-to-action and frame it with a shape to draw attention to it.
12. From inspiration to pattern
How to create your own Instagram story templates
When you’re inspired by designs above however want to begin from scratch, follow these 10 easy steps to create your own.
- Get your free Adobe Spark account and log in.
- From the main Adobe Spark page, click on the blue + icon at the top of your screen.
- Then click on the green + icon to create a new post.
- Click on start from scratch.
- Below “Choose a size” click on SOCIAL POST.
- Choose the Instagram Story option and then click on Next.
- Select from one of the stock picture options on the right or add your own picture. Then click on Next.
- Now you could customize the design. Add your logo, edit the picture, change or add text, fonts, colors, and layout. You could even resize the design for other social networks.
- When you’re happy with your creation click Download.
- Ship the file to your phone and add it to your Instagram Story!
Here’s a design we created in just a few minutes utilizing Adobe Spark.
When you have well-defined brand tips—with preferred fonts, colors, logos, and pictures—then making your own templates is quick and simple.