Do you have got a Facebook Page?
Okay, I do know you do. It’s 2014, that query is just about a rhetorical one by now.
However are you driving visitors to a Facebook Landing Page? You ought to be!
This text will dive proper into Fb landing page templates – critiquing 5 Fb Touchdown Web page examples to hell and again. I’ll let you know precisely what I like about these 5 pages (taken from among the greatest manufacturers on Fb) and likewise what wants enhancment.
Why a Facebook Landing Page?
The variables contained within the Facebook Landing Page examples beneath improve the possibility of a click on-by way of way over if advertisements or Posts merely despatched site visitors to an internet site – oh, and so they can earn your corporation some critical Fb profile domination as effectively.
Whereas Facebook Landing Page tabs are presently solely accessible by a third-party app, they are often properly definitely worth the funding. Right here’s why:
They preserve Facebook customers on Facebook.
Many customers will “bounce” as quickly as they notice a hyperlink you’ve supplied is sending them to an internet site. Even when they’re genuinely considering your small business’ content material it doesn’t matter. Fb Landing Pages hold your doable leads or prospects snug – and subsequently more prone to convert.
Facebook Landing Pages may have an enormous affect in your Facebook profile by means of “Like-Gating” – one thing I’ll refer to a couple instances on this article. Like-gating is palms-down the easiest way to extend your social media profile.
Let’s take a look at 5 Facebook Landing Page Examples to indicate you what I’m talking about.
1. Lowe’s Subscription-Targeted Landing Page Asks for a Sign Up
What I Like:
- Integrating with different social platforms : This is without doubt one of the most underneath-used methods to extend social profile – tying their “top ideas” electronic mail signal-ups with their top-ideas board on Pinterest drives visitors each to and from that platform.
- The weather widget: It is a cool contact, making their model communication extra private.
- The Video/Picture: It’s important that your Fb Landing Pages have strong photographs. Lowe’s incorporates a picture, an interesting video, and a prime-tip multi functional for his or her touchdown web page.
- The length: Not included within the picture above is one other 4 or 5 bins the identical measurement as Pinterest’s. That is an excessive amount of info in your common Fb person. A lot of this data could be higher used by itself Fb tab.
- The Coloration Scheme: Lowe’s web site coloration scheme is a darker blue, and (as I discussed above) it is best to all the time attempt to match your business profiles in addition to doable. This could be a straightforward repair which may assist with business recognition.
- The CTA: “Sign Up” on the highest proper is that this web page’s Call-to-Action, however it might be more apparent. I like to recommend utilizing the inexperienced from the climate widget as a contrasting shade to make the CTA button stand out. Numerous case studies have proven that making your CTA button stand out is a greatest apply.
2. Costco’s On-line Landing Page Drives Customers Off-Platform
What I Like:
- The Length: Quick and to the purpose, this can be a visually interesting touchdown web page that doesn’t sidetrack Fb customers with pointless variables or distractions.
- The Products: That includes six completely different product sorts (all the pieces from backyard beds to footwear) exhibits off Costco’s vary. It additionally will increase the prospect that it doesn’t matter what a Fb consumer is perhaps on the lookout for, their curiosity is piqued.
- The Colour Scheme: This landing page matches completely with the corresponding web page on the Costco web site. This sort of cohesiveness is nice for designing a effectively-oiled gross sales funnel.
- Unique!: I’d suggest testing the identical focus for “Legitimate via four/20/14” as there may be for “on-line solely gives”. Exclusivity can have an enormous affect on the success of a coupon campaign.
- The CTA: As soon as once more, this web page’s CTA ought to stand out extra. I’d advocate testing making a CTA button the identical purple as “April” on this web page and the accent coloration on their corresponding web site.
- Greenback Worth: I’d wish to see an estimated greenback worth of those on-line offers. As an illustration, on the Costco web site itself it’s evident that the pink and gray sofa above is discounted at $300 dollars off. Promoting this reality with an evident “$300 dollars off” would enhance click on-throughs.
3. Dodge “Like-Gates” your Signature Fashion Touchdown Web page
What I Like:
- The Mutually-Useful Business Relationship: Dodge is aware of that utilizing the “Crimson Bull” brand will enhance pleasure and engagement with their promotion. It’s greatest observe for your online business to point out off any relationship you have got with a recognizable model title.
- The Picture: Though it’s darkened till a consumer clicks “Like” the picture continues to be an thrilling one. Bursting off the web page, folks wish to see the surfer picture in full coloration.
- The CTA: Though I’m not solely certain what my signature fashion is (or might be), Dodge’s “Like Dodge to Uncover your Signature Fashion” is an efficient CTA. Any phrase which excites or intrigues your touchdown web page customer can be clicked on greater than a easy “enter right here” or “click on for entry”.
- Readability: I do not know what this selling. Usually “Like-Gates” are reserved for contests, coupons or a helpful useful resource. Guests to this page aren’t precisely certain what they’re participating with. Keep in mind an thrilling picture solely goes up to now.
- The place’s the Worth?: What do I stand to win? Discovering out my signature type (no matter that is perhaps) isn’t sufficient to induce a click on-by means of.
- An excessive amount of Obscured: Whereas it’s efficient as a result of individuals need to see the total image, I’m undecided that tinting the principle picture and the remainder of the web page is definitely any simpler that telling individuals precisely what they’re going to get and never hiding the promotion in an air of secrecy which might be rising bounce charges.
4. Coors Gentle Promotes the Stanley Cup Tremendous Fan Facebook Landing Page
What I Like:
- Showcasing the Competitors: Displaying the gallery of different entrants encourages individuals to enter as nicely. First, as a result of they suppose “Hey, I can take a greater image than that!” and second, the ever-superior peer stress issue of social media advertising and marketing. It additionally creates a social ‘tribe’ of like-minded folks.
- The Safety Coverage: Whereas not the sexiest variable on the web page, The e-mail entry field can be read “Coors Gentle is not going to promote your info to anybody…” Together with this small sentence could have a constructive impact on entries, and prices Coors nothing.
- Fan of the Week: I like that Coors is working this contest on a weekly foundation – maximizing the promotional worth and likewise giving folks a couple of probability to enter and win. This will increase the prospect of the competition going viral and being shared.
- The USP/Worth Proposition: I’d take a look at a number of completely different USPs. You may wish to see the outcomes from “Need to see your face on the massive display?” – It will be quite clearer what entrants stand to win in addition to being much less cliche.
- The CTA Copy: Typically it’s the smallest particulars that matter essentially the most. Better than “Let’s get began!” – one thing extra thrilling and even sports activities oriented (provided that this can be a male-centered promotion).
- The CTA Button coloration: One other small element I’d wish to see examined can be making the CTA button the identical coloration because the blue banner on the prime of the page. This may make the entry button stand out that little bit more and enhance conversions.
5. WWF Asks for Help
What I Like:
- The Panda: Small, cute and the ever-present image of WWF, the panda is a strong selection for this landing page’s picture.
- The CTA: The CTA button stands out intensely from the remainder of the web page.
To be trustworthy with you, this web page might use some severe work. Right here’s what I’d wish to see examined…
- Colours: Black textual content on white background dates your online business fairly considerably. The WWF website’s colour scheme is black and orange, and would work much better to make the web page visually interesting.
- The CTA Location: I do just like the CTA, however I’m not a fan of the place it’s. The CTA ought to by no means be the very first thing that your landing page site visitors sees, it ought to be the third (after the USP and a strong and interesting picture). On this case it’s not solely the very first thing that folks see, however just about the one factor they will see.
- The CTA Copy: You might want to strike a stability between clear and simply plain pushy. Why not “Get entangled Right this moment” or “Do your Part”.
- The Checklist of Nations: WWF is a worldwide firm, so they need to have worldwide landing pages related to these international locations – or not less than language-oriented pages. This checklist of 15 or so nations does nothing to encourage engagement or a click on-via. I’d do no matter it takes to vary this formatting.
Facebook Landing Pages are superior, however provided that they’re optimized for conversions. That’s why it is very important make the appropriate selection among the many landing page templates out there. They funnel Facebook customers intelligently and efficiently, winnowing out the random clickers and honing in on individuals you truly wish to talk with, have interaction with, or have as clients.