The sound of your alarm goes off. It’s 2 a.m. PST.
You rub the sleep out of your eyes. “It’s time to publish that Facebook post for my readers in London,” you say quietly—barely feigning enthusiasm.
All of a sudden you bear in mind what’s subsequent in your social media content material calendar. It’s a Facebook video to your audience in Dubai—an hour later at three a.m..
You start to weep softly.
Don’t cry. We’re right here to assist. We’ll educate you how you can schedule Facebook posts forward of time to make your life simpler.
Why ought to I schedule Facebook posts forward of time?
As a social media professional, you in all probability have a variety of content material to share—and never plenty of time to do it. Scheduling your Facebook updates upfront can prevent time and trouble.
Benefits of scheduling your Fb posts:
- Attain a number of time zones—Schedule Facebook posts upfront to achieve audiences around the globe.
- Enhance consistency—Being constant along with your updates—how typically you publish and when—will inform your viewers when to anticipate new content material. Keep away from pauses or sudden breaks in your social media schedule to assist guarantee most engagement.
- Construct anticipation—Draw your viewers in the direction of a giant occasion, announcement, or product launch. Scheduling a number of messages to advertise an occasion is an effective way to construct anticipation.
Methods to schedule Facebook posts
You may schedule Fb posts by the platform itself, or you should use a social media administration instruments to schedule updates and handle your web page alongside your different social channels.
Methods to schedule Fb posts on Fb
Right here’s a step-by-step on tips on how to schedule future posts to your Fb Web page:
Easy methods to schedule a submit on Fb:
- Begin creating your put up on the prime of your Web page’s Timeline
- Click on the dropdown button subsequent to Publish and choose Schedule
- Under Publication, choose the date and time once you need the put up to publish
- Click on Schedule
How you can reschedule, edit, or delete a scheduled publish on Fb:
- Click on Publishing Instruments on the high of your Web page
- Click on Scheduled Facebook Posts within the left column
- Click on the put up you need to edit
- Click on Edit to edit the submit, or click on the dropdown button to decide on to publish, reschedule or delete it
Be aware: All occasions for scheduling correspond to your present time zone.
The do’s and don’ts of schedule Facebook posts
While you’re about to publish a ton of social media content material, keep in mind your Fb etiquette.
Do: Keep true to your model
Think about how your Facebook posts will seem in your followers’ Information Feeds. Is it related and applicable to your model? For instance, your message may not come throughout if you happen to post cat memes and world politics inside the similar hour.
Don’t: Overwhelm your audience
Keep away from bombarding your Fb audience with an excessive amount of content material. The identical goes for duplicate posts. Be sure to’re not overwhelming your readers by sending out the identical message over and over.
Do: Be conscious of what you submit
Be nicely-knowledgeable of delicate matters. You don’t wish to be the model posting a couple of massive sale in the midst of a worldwide disaster. In mild of a disaster or different main occasion, go in and cancel or reschedule any scheduled posts that is likely to be interpreted as insensitive.
Do: Take time to craft significant messages
There’s a purpose for creating and sharing related content material is a social media finest observe that by no means will get previous. It’s among the best methods to spice up engagement and social attain.
Do: Schedule your posts on the proper time for optimum engagement
The extra those who see your Facebook updates, the extra alternative there’s to spice up engagement, drive visitors, and acquire potential new followers. Our personal social workforce has discovered that the best time to post on Facebook is between 12 p.m. and three p.m. on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. That being stated, one of the best time so that you can publish your posts will rely upon who your viewers is.