Is it Possible to Take Back Deleted Facebook Posts?
Indeed, you can effortlessly recover deleted Facebook posts following simple steps. Nonetheless, there are essential considerations to consider before initiating the recovery process.
Facebook imposes a limitation on recovering posts deleted prior to 30 days. Any post deleted more than 30 days ago becomes irretrievable.
Recovery is exclusive to posts deleted within the 30-day timeframe. Once this period elapses, posts are permanently removed, and restoration becomes impossible.
How to Recover Deleted Facebook Posts
If you’ve unintentionally removed some posts from your Facebook profile and wish to retrieve them, accessing Facebook’s Recycle Bin feature is the solution. Here, we present an in-depth guide on navigating the Facebook Recycle Bin to tack back deleted posts. Let’s begin.
1. Launch your preferred web browser and go to Facebook.com. Sign in to your Facebook account.
2. On the homepage, click the down arrow or your profile picture in the top-right corner.
3. From the drop-down menu, select Settings & Privacy.
4. Within Settings & Privacy, choose the Settings option, as illustrated in the screenshot below.
5. Click on the Privacy option displayed below.
6. On the Settings page, select Your Facebook information.
7. Click the View button adjacent to the Activity log on the right pane.
8. Scroll down and click on the Recycle Bin on the left pane.
9. Discover all the posts deleted within the last 30 days.
10. Choose the post you wish to recover and click on the Restore button.
That’s it! This process enables you to recover all deleted posts on Facebook. Remember that recovery is only possible for posts deleted within the 30-day timeframe; there’s no option to restore files deleted before 30 days on Facebook.